DAY 01 :
- We could
pick you up in Jakarta city or Jakarta airporty for meeting service with our representative
than transfer by car directly to coastal town of Carita beach take
about 4 hours, stay overnight and free program
DAY 02 :
- After breakfast at 8am board
the fast boat (double engine) the Sunda strait to the famous,
deserted, active volcano island with 35 miles away, to sea is left of
the biggest explosion ever recorded in history mankind (1883)
approximately 1: 30 hours
- Sail around the anak Krakatau ( Anak Krakatau ) here we can see kind and stem of larva.
- We will stop over to see the view of Anak Krakatau from left side where tha boat could close to the rim of volcano
- Landing at the beach of anak krakatau and climbing up to the first level of Anak krakatau.
- Walking around on the top of Krakatau here we could see the view of
other island of krakatau volcano : Rakata, Panjang and Sertung a group of island belong to Krakatau archpilago
- Back to the beach and continue sail to Big Krakatau or Rakata Island ( The Mother of Krakatau )
Swimming / skin dive and Snorkeling ( at the big krakatau ) for
snorkeling to see variesty of tropical fish at coral reef (angelfish,
surgeonfish, clownfish, batfish, butterfly fish etc
- Landing on the beach of Big Krakatau and lunch time serve on the beach and free time. Return boat trip to Carita Beach and drive back to Jakarta Fare well end of tour..
DAY 03 :
- Morning wakling to Anak Krakatau to see the nice morning time
- Snorkeling at Anak Krakatau opposite the rim of volcano
- Back to Carita and drive back to Jakarta
- Fare well end of tour.
The Package includes :
- Transport from Jakarta by Full AC
- Fast Boat ( Double engine) private charter boat.
- 1 Night in Carita beach
- 1 Night camping
- Friendly Expert Guide tour Speaking English.
- Entry permit
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Mineral water
- Cold soft drink and snack, fruits.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Ranger fee
Here you day pack personal :
- 1pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital)
- Small towel
- 2/3 paces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Trek stick/like (optional)
- Sandals (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, menu)
Remark : The trip itinerary is very much
dependent on the weather conditions and may make changes accordingly